INSPIRATIONAL QIOTES FOR THE DAY

People often come to me and ask me to pray for them, that they would discover God’s will for their life. I already know God’s will for their life – heal the sick, raise the dead, cast out devils, cleanse lepers. They say, ‘Yes, but I need to know if I should be a schoolteacher or a missionary.’ I say, ‘Well, just pick one, and then heal the sick, raise the dead, cast out devils, cleanse lepers.’ Or they will say, ‘I just don’t know whether I should be married or should be single.’ I reply, ‘What do you want to be?’ ‘I really want to be married.’ ‘Then get married... and heal the sick, raise the dead, cast out devils, cleanse lepers.
BILL JOHNSON, Manifesto for a Normal Christian Life.

Source: goodreads
Remain blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TAMAR: From estranged wife to Jesus' ancestor